New Boiler installations
Whether your old boiler is not working, beyond repair or simply costing too much to run, then we have the right boiler for you.
We have boilers to suit every budget and every type of property including domestic and commercial.
With hundreds of different boilers on the market it can be frustrating trying to choose the correct one, that's why we offer a free quotation service where we complete a survey of the property and offer advice on which boiler would suit your property and heating system,
All new boilers come with up to 10 years warranty for peace of mind.
We cover every type of gas fired heating system, including the following:
- Combi boilers (Sealed system with built in expansion vessel for heating and hot water)
- Heat only boilers (Sealed system with external components such as expansion vessel, pump & hot water cylinder)
- System boilers (Sealed system with built in components and external hot water cylinder)
- Conventional system (gravity fed system with tanks usually in the loft and a heat only or system boiler with a hot water cylinder)
When replacing your boiler we check the condition of your heating system, We will advise you of any required repairs. We recommend all new boiler installations have the system cleaned by either a power flush or rapid chemical flush, depending on your budget and the condition of your existing heating system. We pride ourselves in our work and encourage a high standard for all our engineers. Our friendly heating installers are efficient, punctual, well mannered and highly experienced in gas and heating systems who have attended advanced training courses in central heating design and boiler manufacturer courses and are of course gas safe registered.
We cover Birmingham, Solihull and west midlands for all domestic installations. We offer national coverage for commercial and industrial installations.
Steps to a boiler installation / replacement / upgrade
- Contact us by phone (07769315201), by email (email@example.com) or use the 'get a quote' button below
- We will arrange a time & date to suit you for a free site survey to discuss your requirements and ensure the gas supply and new boiler location meet current regulations
- We will provide you with a written itemised quotation
- Once you have accepted the quotation and you are happy to proceed we will arrange a date convenient for you to install your new boiler / heating system
- Once installed, we will register your new boiler on the gas safe register & building control so that your boiler warranty is valid.